You can apply for an amazon.com visa on the Chase site.
Also feel free to visit any of the sponsor sites listed above or below.
I am pleased to now link to the The Borders and Waldenbooks Platinum VisaŽ Card from Chase. Books lovers, be sure to check out this great Borders credit card as well:
Amazon.com Platinum VisaŽ Card
Get the new Amazon.com Platinum VisaŽ card and start earning points toward free rewards. Choose from CDs, books, videos, DVDs, electronics, computers, software, kitchenware, toys and games, magazines, and anything you want at Amazon.com.
* See Card Terms and Conditions
- Earn 1,500 Bonus Points after your first purchase with your Amazon.com Visa Card*
- Free rewards that come quickly, easily, and automatically*
- Earn 3 reward points for every dollar spent at Amazon.com
- Earn 1 reward point for every dollar spent on purchases elsewhere
- For every 2,500 reward points, you'll receive a $25 Amazon.com Reward Certificate
- Recognized everywhere Visa is accepted
- No Annual Fee
- Zero Liability on Unauthorized Purchases*
|APR:||Prime + 8.99%|
|Ongoing:||Prime + 8.99%|
|Issuer:||Chase Manhattan Bank|
Get the new Amazon.com Platinum Visa ® card offered by Chase and start earning points
toward free rewards.
This latest offer makes the Amazon.com credit card even better. They'll even pay you $20 to try it out. I'm sure that the Amazon credit card will become your primary card.